Join the ESE as an individual member
- The honour of being recognised as a specialist, guest specialist, certified, guest certified, postgraduate student or dental nurse of the ESE;
- Ability to use the individual membership status (depending on local regulations) on CVs, practice documentation and signage;
- Reduced registration fee at ESE congresses and other meetings;
- Personal details, if desired, available on the ESE website for the general public, general dentists and colleagues to access;
- Subscription to the IEJ at a reduced rate (if not already received through your National Society);
- Emails informing you of events and news of interest;
- Invitations to social events at ESE congresses and meetings;
- Support of ESE research, developments in education, Position Statement and Guideline development through the individual membership fee;
- Networking with a group of ESE member colleagues;
- Invitation to biennial Autumn meetings;
- Planned scientific oral session dedicated to these groups at the biennial conference
Aggregated fees and conditions:
- There is no application fee for certified and postgraduate membership,
- There is no application fee for those wishing to become specialist members who are current ESE Certified or Guest Certified Members.
- The application fee for Society Members or Guests, wishing to become specialists is €250.
- Membership runs from the 1st January to 31st December.
- Membership dues for certified and guest certified membership are €185. Payment includes subscription to the International Endodontic Journal (if not already receiving through national society).
- The Specialist guest membership fee is €250 per year. Payment includes mandatory subscription to the International Endodontic Journal (if not already receiving through national society).