Find an Endodontist
The dental specialty of Endodontics is recognised in some, but not all European nations. Countries that do recognise Endodontics as a speciality have their own rules to define who may legally use the title ‘Endodontist’ or ‘Specialist in Endodontics’ (or an equivalent title), and this usually reflects specialist training or validated clinical experience in the discipline. Endodontics is currently recognised as a speciality in Croatia, Hungary, Israel, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Norway, Poland, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Turkey and United Kingdom, and the regulatory authorities in each nation maintain a list of registered specialists. In those countries that do not recognise the speciality of Endodontics, and even in those that do, there are likely to be skilled and experienced dentists who are able to provide high quality endodontic services without being registered as Specialists or Endodontists.
The ESE cannot maintain lists of all specialists and non-specialists offering endodontic services in Europe, but does maintain a list of individual members who have met the criteria for Specialist or Certified membership of the Society (Guest Certified/Specialist members in European countries who are not affiliated with the ESE) (https://www.e-s-e.eu/join-us/join-as-an-enhanced-member/ ).
Search below for a list of individuals who have been approved as ESE Specialist, Guest Specialist, Certified and Guest Certified members.
Dr Alexis Gaudin
Qualifications: PhD, DDS
- University of Nantes - Faculty of Odontology, Operative dentistry - Endodontics, 1 place Alexis Ricordeau, Bp 84215, Nantes cedex 1, 44042, France, +33649677083, +33649677083
Professor Dr Etienne Deveaux
Qualifications: DDS, DSO, Doctor Univ. Lille2, PhD Past-dean of the Faculty of odontology - University of Lille - France
- Professeur Etienne Deveaux, Restorative Dentistry and Endodontics, Faculty of Odontology - University of Lille, Place de Verdun, Lille, 59000, France, 33 03 20 16 79 25, GSM (33) 06 09 60 84 07
Dr François Bronnec
Qualifications: DCD, AEA, MSc, former Clinical Assistant Professor & Lecturer
- Private office, 21, rue Fabre d'Églantine, Paris, 75012, France, +33 143 447 790,
Prof. Dr. Frédéric Bukiet
Qualifications: DDS, MSc, PhD, HDR
- Faculté d'Odontologie, Aix-Marseille Université (AMU), Sous-Section d'Odontologie Conservatrice - Endodontie, 27 Boulevard Jean Moulin, Marseille, 13385, France, +33643952183, +33643952183
Dr. Gaelle Carole Villette
Qualifications: DDS and MSc
- Espace dentaire des Lumières, 38, 23 avenue Marcelin Berthelot, France, Grenoble, 38100, France, +33699390148, +33699390148
Dr Julien Thomas
Qualifications: DDS University Paris VII Former Teaching Hospital Assistant Lecturer - Hôpital Pitié-Salpétrière Clinical European University Diploma of Endodontology Certificate of Conservative Odontology – Endodontology Certificate of Anatomy-Physiology of Masticatory
- 15, rue Marbeau, Paris, 75116, France, 0987321030, 0667442342
Although the ESE has approved the application of the listed individual members, it does not endorse members listed herein, nor does it vouch for their professional competency. It does not accept responsibility for the treatment provided by any member. The ESE does not guarantee the accuracy of the information found herein, nor does it accept responsibility for errors or omission on this site. The ESE is not liable to the users of this information or anyone else for any decisions made or actions taken in reliance upon any ESE member listed on the web.