Find an Endodontist
The dental specialty of Endodontics is recognised in some, but not all European nations. Countries that do recognise Endodontics as a speciality have their own rules to define who may legally use the title ‘Endodontist’ or ‘Specialist in Endodontics’ (or an equivalent title), and this usually reflects specialist training or validated clinical experience in the discipline. Endodontics is currently recognised as a speciality in Croatia, Hungary, Israel, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Norway, Poland, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Turkey and United Kingdom, and the regulatory authorities in each nation maintain a list of registered specialists. In those countries that do not recognise the speciality of Endodontics, and even in those that do, there are likely to be skilled and experienced dentists who are able to provide high quality endodontic services without being registered as Specialists or Endodontists.
The ESE cannot maintain lists of all specialists and non-specialists offering endodontic services in Europe, but does maintain a list of individual members who have met the criteria for Specialist or Certified membership of the Society (Guest Certified/Specialist members in European countries who are not affiliated with the ESE) (https://www.e-s-e.eu/join-us/join-as-an-enhanced-member/ ).
Search below for a list of individuals who have been approved as ESE Specialist, Guest Specialist, Certified and Guest Certified members.
DDr. Bledar Lilaj, M.Sc.
Qualifications: DMD, PhD, MSc
- Ordination Little Smiles, Kremser Straße 86, Paudorf, 3508, Austria,
- Sigmund Freud University Vienna, Department of Conservative Dentistry, Freudplatz 3, Vienna, 1020, Austria,
Prof. DDr. Christof Pertl
Qualifications: DMD, MD, PhD
- Praxisgemeinschaft Zahnmedizin Pertl, Schatz & Partner, Brandhofgasse 24, Graz, 8010, Austria, +43316382684, +436641819705
Dr. Mario Guillermo Castro-Hurtarte M.Sc.
Qualifications: Endo Certificate University of Pennsylvania/ M.Sc UIC, Spain
- Bösendorferstraße 6, 3. Stock, Tür 17, Vienna, 1010, Austria, +43 699 17234783,
Dr. Mohammad Samiei
- Tabriz Faculty of Dentistry, Endodontics, University of Medical Sciences, Golgasht Street, Tabriz, 5166614713, Iran, 00984135573469, 00989124195987
- School of Dentistry, Competence center for Tissue Engineering and Cell-Based Therapies, Medical University of Vienna, Sensengassee 2a, Vienna, 1090, Austria, 004368120719053
- Rainergasse 22/13, Vienna, 1040, Austria,
Dr. Dr. Rinet Dauti
Qualifications: DMD, PhD
- Ordination Dr. Rinet Dauti, Linzer Straße 2, Arbesbach, 3925, Austria, 004369919096731
- Sigmund Freud University Vienna, Conservative Dentistry, Freudplatz 3/2 2. Stock, Vienna, 1020, Austria, 004369919096731, 004369919096731
Although the ESE has approved the application of the listed individual members, it does not endorse members listed herein, nor does it vouch for their professional competency. It does not accept responsibility for the treatment provided by any member. The ESE does not guarantee the accuracy of the information found herein, nor does it accept responsibility for errors or omission on this site. The ESE is not liable to the users of this information or anyone else for any decisions made or actions taken in reliance upon any ESE member listed on the web.