EVALUATION FORM & CPD CERTIFICATE
Your attendance at the 2013 European Society of Endodontology biennial congress hosted by the Portuguese Society of Endodontology in Lisbon, Portugal will provide a fantastic opportunity for you to meet friends and colleagues in a spectacular city and at a conference venue of the highest international standard. The Congress will provide an exceptional Scientific Programme together with an exciting social programme that will allow participants and accompanying persons to enjoy all Lisbon has to offer – good weather, fascinating history and more ….. !
The theme of the Congress is:
NAVIGATING CANAL SYSTEMS
The Congress is aimed at the entire dental team, particularly, ESE certified members, ESE ordinary members (affiliated to full member national Societies), Endodontists, General Dental Practitioners, Postgraduate Students, Academics, Hospital-based dentists and our partners from the dental industry. The ESE wants to attract not only those from Europe but also from the rest of the world – indeed, anyone with an interest in Endodontology and the associated biological, biomaterial and clinical sciences.
The Scientific Programme will have:
- three parallel sessions with world-leading invited speakers;
- Wladimir Adlivankine European Society of Endodontology Prize presentations (following acceptance of abstracts);
- Original Scientific Research posters (following acceptance of abstracts);
- Clinical Posters (following acceptance of abstracts);
- General Endodontic posters (following acceptance of abstracts); and
- an exciting new series of sessions aimed at General Dental Practitioners that will cover the fundamental and advanced clinical procedures involved in root canal treatment.
Social events will include:
- Welcome Reception on the evening of Wednesday, 11th September, 2013 (included in the Registration fee) in the exhibition area;
- ESE reception on the evening of Thursday, 12th September, 2013 (included in the Registration fee) at Pátio da Galé;
- Gala Dinner on the evening of Friday, 13th September, 2013 at Kais Restaurant.
Pre-Congress courses will take place on Wednesday, 11th September, 2013.
A total of over 1500 m2 of trade exhibition space full of the latest new equipment, instruments and materials from 16:00 Wednesday, 11th September, 2013 to 16:00 Saturday, 14th September, 2013
Tours and Excursions for accompanying persons and participants before, during and after the congress.