18th Biennial ESE Congress - Brussels, Belgium
14–16 September 2017
(pre-congress courses 13th September 2017)
Square Brussels Meeting Centre, Glass Entrance, Mont des Arts , B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Your attendance at the 2017 European Society of Endodontology biennial congress to be held in Brussels, Belgium and hosted by the Belgian Association for Endodontology and Traumatology (BAET) and Flemish Society of Endodontology (FSfE) will provide a fantastic opportunity for you to meet friends and colleagues in a spectacular city and at a conference venue of the highest international standard. The Congress will provide an exceptional Scientific Programme together with an exciting social programme that will allow participants and accompanying persons to enjoy all Brussels has to offer – history, tradition, design, architecture, good food, and more ….. !
The theme of the Congress is:
Rooted in the heart of Europe
The Congress is aimed at the entire dental team, particularly, ESE specialist and certified members, ESE ordinary members (affiliated to full member national Societies), Endodontists, General Dental Practitioners, Postgraduate Students, Academics, Hospital-based dentists and our partners from the dental industry. The ESE wants to attract not only those from Europe but also from the rest of the world – indeed, anyone with an interest in Endodontology and the associated biological, biomaterial and clinical sciences.
The Scientific Programme will have:
- Four parallel sessions with world-leading invited speakers addressing key topics relating to the theme of the congress – Rooted in the heart of Europe with lectures covering the fundamental and advanced clinical procedures involved in Endodontics;
- The Wladimir Adlivankine European Society of Endodontology Research Prize and Education Prize presentations (following acceptance of abstracts);
- Original Scientific Research posters and selected oral presentations (following acceptance of abstracts);
- Original oral short presentations (following acceptance of abstracts);
- Clinical Posters and selected oral presentations (following acceptance of abstracts);
- General Endodontic posters (following acceptance of abstracts);
- A range of pre-congress courses on 13th September 2017; and
Social events will include:
- Welcome Reception on the evening of Wednesday, 13th September, 2017 in the exhibition area;
- ESE reception on the evening of Thursday, 14th September, 2017;
- Gala Dinner on the evening of Friday, 15th September, 2017.
Approx.2000 m2 of trade exhibition space full of the latest new equipment, instruments and materials from 16:00 Wednesday, 13th September, 2017 to 16:00 Saturday, 16th September, 2017.
Click here for more information - online booking is now open.
Tours and Excursions
Tours and excursions for accompanying persons and participants before, during and after the congress.